Thursday 27 July 2023

How can we talk about something we are not comfortable to talk about

 Just doing a bit of whining, I know I shouldn't but I will anyway. I have been off a bit due to some illness. However when I can came back I realised that every person is doing or consulting on Equality and diversity.  Good right?  Yeah, but the problem I still see is we havent got any further than we could if really we were all working for the same cause. Every organisation wants to be seen to have a EDI strategy and are doing their best but the truth be told is it is mostly PR.

People are still uncomfortable to talk about racist incidents or racism in general. 

We still need to talk about it and other identities too. However it seems  we can all do better than how we are doing now since we are all on board.


Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment