Tuesday 17 April 2012

Social Networking,Social lies?

Social networking,nice as it to be able to communicate with friends all over the world apparently brings the worst in people. Recently I had a friend request on facebook from a friend I have not seen in twenty years. Yes it was very nice having all the catching up to do.It was the reminder of things that I could not even remember about myself that brought me to this question-How many of the things that people tell friends about have actually happened? Some tell lies ,the reason being wanting to go along with the flow - belonging. But who cares? As long as it makes one happy and no one is hurt,that is alright.  Social networking is one of the best thing to happen to mankind. For me home is in the next county all because of Facebook and other channels of communications.

We will have to see what's new on the social networking arena in 10 to 15 years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment